Monday, April 15, 2013

Jason Love Mateios #7

If there was a way to bottle-up the cuteness of Sick Matty all the time, life would be perfect.  I know that sounds wrong...like I somewhat enjoy my kid being sick...but I can't help it.  
  1. He's unbelievably polite: always asking his mom for things by saying please.
  2. He's calm: just wanting to chill with you on the couch (he was even totally cool with me wanting to watch about 10 hours of The Masters on Sat/Sun).
  3. He's affectionate: going from a kid who never wants to cuddle to a kid who's always inviting us to sit next to him on the couch and then falling asleep in the crook of our arm.
  4. He's willing to take medicine: he actually says 'thank you' after you give him medicine.  
Outside of Sick Matty, we never get this much cuteness all at once.  Sure, Normal Matty is cute...that's obvious.  But he's not polite, calm, affectionate, and willing to take medicine (see: take vitamins or brush his teeth) all at the same time!  

Do I like Sick Matty better than Normal Matty...of course not...I would be a terrible parent if I agreed to that.  But do I revel in the little things, like when Sick Matty leans over in the middle of the night and kisses his mommy on the nose while she's fast asleep and then whispers, "I wuv you momma."?  Yes, I love these little moments.  

I just hope they continue now that the fever is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment